The GT24 RS is a 1/24th Retro Micro Rally Car that's inspired by the classic era of 70's and 80's Rally Car history. The body is a nostalgic nod to the classic RWD Rally pioneers, but our version stays firmly in 4WD territory, offering the best in Retro Looks and a Modern RC Driveline.
This model further expands our Brushless 1/24th core range and utilising all our expertise in genre defining RC products. With brushless power as standard, and sporting features like 2.4Ghz radio gear, a fast responsive hobby grade steering servo, Rally Pin Tyres and a Fully Ballraced 4WD transmission, our 1/24th Rally Cars not only look the part, they perform way beyond peoples perception of a 'Micro' vehicle. It's the perfect vehicle to allow the end user to create their own special stage in the living room or hallway, or turn a backyard or the local park into a complete Retro Rally Championship. The size and portability of the GT24 range means big fun, wherever you want to run it.
- Interference Free 2.4GHz Radio Gear
- 8000kv Brushless Power As Standard
- 7.2V NiMH Micro Stick Pack Included
- High Traction Rally Mini Pin Tyres
- 4 x AA batteries for TX Included
- Safe 5v USB Charger Included
- Hobby Grade Steering Servos
- Full Independent Suspension
- CTX-2000 2.4G Transmitter
- Fully Ballraced Driveline
- Wheelbase- 121mm
- Width- 89mm