A 'Celestial' Group A Legend Returns...
Carisma RC are proud to announce a fully Licensed 'No 6' Toyota Celica GT-Four ST185 as driven by Juha Matti Pellervo Kankkunen and his Welsh Co-Driver Nicky Grist. With the iconic Castrol trim scheme. Simply Breathless!!!!
The car itself was a true force to be reckoned with in 90's rallying, winning 16 full WRC series, and 3 overall wins in the W2L series (including WRC Driver's Titles with Carlos Sainz in 1992, Juha Kankkunen in 1993, and Didier Auriol in 1994). It also gained WRC Manufacturer's Titles in 1993 and 1994. It's a car that inspires so many globally, and is as iconic as any of that era. We all wanted one at the time, but most never got the chance to get behind the wheel, until now!
Now continuing the success of the GT24 Rally Series Collectables, Carisma offers end users the chance to own this iconic vehicle and experience all the thrills that only a 4WD Brushless and LiPo compatible micro platform can truly offer. Our ever-successful Carisma Micro DNA is embedded into every single one...
Fast, Fun, Affordable,Upgradable, Robust and Collectable. What more could any self-respecting petrol head want?
- KD PROPO CTX-2000 2.4GHz Transmitter
- MRS-24BL 2 in one RX/ESC (Brushless)
- 8000kv Brushless Motor As Standard
- 7.2V NiMH Micro Stick Pack Included
- Low Maintenance Friction Dampers
- High Traction Rally Mini Pin Tyres
- 4 x AA batteries for TX Included
- Safe 5v USB Charger Included
- Hobby Grade Steering Servo
- Officially Licensed Bodyshell
- Fully Ball Raced Driveline
- Wheelbase -121mm
- Width - 89mm